- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
According to a release sent out Tuesday, the company will add 45,000 workers for the holidays. And as many as 6,700 of those may become permanent…
With substantial growth opportunities available, these seasonal jobs have the potential to become full-time positions for high-performing employees. Last year, approximately 15 percent of the holiday workforce retained positions with Toys“R”Us after the season ended. In addition, hundreds of past seasonal workers return year after year, providing incremental experience and expertise, to help THE toy authority with its busy Christmas shopping season.
Hiring begins this week and will continue through December. “Positions range from managerial roles and sales associates to inventory replenishment employees and omnichannel [order-filling] teams,” the company says. Look up openings and apply at Ruscareers.com.