- Wake Up! Too Much Sleep Can Be Bad For Your Health
- Simple, DIY Methods To Retire With $1 Million
- 21 Tricks to Make Groceries Last Longer
- How To Quit 10 Bad Money Habits That Rob You Blind
- Gourmet Secrets: How to Turn Meow Mix Into a Meal Your Family Will Love
- The Time to Refinance Your House is Right Now
It may be just a half inch to an inch, but Burlington County Attorney Stephen DeNittis says that’s about 45 cents a sandwich that Subway owes customers.
In addition to sending a private investigator to 14 locations throughout New Jersey, DeNittis said a customer in Philadelphia wants to sue in Pennsylvania after he had been shorted.
Don’t give an inch, and customers may take a mile anyway.