- Make an $8 Air Conditioner, and 4 More Hot Tips for Staying Cool
- 6 Tips to Avoid Becoming a Victim of ‘Food Fraud’
- The 11 Best Foods to Buy When You’re Broke
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- Life Events That Hugely Increase Your Identity-Theft Risk
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
Email is free. Long distance calling isn’t (unless you also do that on the Internet!) The Internet is also a great free way to find numbers instead of using directory assistance. But if you are going to use directory assistance, your local one (411) is almost always cheaper than the national ones you see advertised on TV.