- 16 Handy Uses for Plastic Bottles and Jugs
- 11 Ways to Nail Savings on Your Remodeling Project
- How to Get a Grip on Your Retirement Savings and Security
- The U.S. Park Where You Can Find Big Diamonds
- 10 Ways Being Frugal Can Actually Cost You Money
- 6 Ways to Save on Trips to Spectacular U.S. National Parks
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Maggie Moo’s Ice Cream and Treatery: $2 off any heart ice cream cake (print first) [2/15].
- Maggie Moo’s Ice Cream and Treatery: $2 off a six-pack of heart ice cream cupcakes (print first) [2/15].
- Marble Slab Creamery: $2 off any heart ice cream cake (print first) [2/15].
- Marble Slab Creamery: $2 off a six-pack of heart ice cream cupcakes (print first) [2/15].
- Black-eyed Pea: The Sweetheart Deal for two is $27 [2/17]. It includes an appetizer to share, two entrees, and a dessert to share.
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Free kids meal with the purchase of an entree after 4 p.m. when you dine in [2/14].
- California Pizza Kitchen: The Valentine’s Day Celebration for Two is $30 [2/17]. It includes one appetizer, two entrees, and one dessert.
- Denny’s: Free cup of their new coffee between 6 a.m. and 2 p.m. [2/14].
- LongHorn Steakhouse: Their Sizzling Romance Special for two is $37 [expiration unknown]. It includes unlimited honey wheat bread, two salads, two 7-ounce filets, two sides, and a dessert or appetizer to share.
- LongHorn Steakhouse: Their steakhouse dinner for two is $25 [3/17]. It includes honey wheat bread, two salads, one of five entree options, two sides, and a dessert or appetizer to share. The entree options are Renegade Sirloin, Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, Sierra Chicken, Cowboy Pork Chops, and LongHorn Salmon.
- Olive Garden: Their special three-course Italian dinner is $13 [3/3]. It includes unlimited breadsticks, unlimited soup or salad, one of five entree options, and one of two dessert options.
- Sizzler: Steak and lobster for $17 [2/17].
- Shoney’s: Buffet for two for $25 after 4 p.m. [2/16].
- Souper Salad: Free buffet with the purchase of one buffet and two drinks (print first) [2/14].
- Texas Roadhouse: The Valentine’s Value for two is $35 [expiration unknown]. It includes an appetizer to share, two entrees, and two sides.
If your favorite restaurant isn’t on this list, check their website. They may be offering a Valentine’s special too.