- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- 10 Ways to Get Free Lodging on Your Summer Vacation
- 16 Cheap Ways to Get Moving, Feel Younger and Live Longer
- Quiz: What’s the Main Ingredient in Almond Milk?
- How Americans Rate Their Fiscal and Physical Fitness
- Verizon Deal With HBO: Another Reason to Cut Cable
So says The New York Times…
“Let’s be clear: Hiring a veteran can be one of the best decisions any of us can make,” [Walmart U.S. CEO William] Simon will say in his keynote speech to the National Retail Federation, according to prepared text. “These are leaders with discipline, training and a passion for service.”
Simon is himself a Navy vet. The program will be launched on May 27. The only restrictions are that the applicant left the military in the past year, and did not receive a dishonorable discharge.