- 16 Handy Uses for Plastic Bottles and Jugs
- 11 Ways to Nail Savings on Your Remodeling Project
- How to Get a Grip on Your Retirement Savings and Security
- The U.S. Park Where You Can Find Big Diamonds
- 10 Ways Being Frugal Can Actually Cost You Money
- 6 Ways to Save on Trips to Spectacular U.S. National Parks
CNN reports that America has once again maxed out its credit cards, meaning more ugliness in Congress in the next two months…
That sets the stage for yet another fight on Capitol Hill, where some Republican lawmakers view the debt limit as leverage in negotiations with President Obama over spending cuts and reforms to Medicare and Social Security.
A government report says the last fight, in 2011, wasted $1.3 billion in taxpayer money. It also led to the U.S. credit rating with Standard & Poor’s being downgraded for the first time in over 70 years.