- Make an $8 Air Conditioner, and 4 More Hot Tips for Staying Cool
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Weapon Designed to Kill Off Phone Theft Proves Lethal
- 6 Tips to Avoid Becoming a Victim of ‘Food Fraud’
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
Understanding the newly passed health care bill can be a bit confusing. Many Americans still struggle to learn more about the nuts and bolts of this new bill.
I reached out to Dr. Fred Lippman, Chancellor of Nova Southeastern University’s Health Professions Division in South Florida.
“It’s not the yes answer or the no answer. It’s non-knowledge of what is happening,” Lippman told me.
According to NSU’s public affairs website, Lippman served twenty years as a member of Florida’s House of Representatives from 1978 to 1998. During his tenure as a public servant, then Representative Lippman fought for legislation to protect children, senior citizens and to improve Florida’s health care systems.
Here are his unedited insights to the new bill, now on it’s way to President Obama’s desk.
What do you think of healthcare reform? Let us know by commenting below.