With Memorial Day over, summer is, well, heating up. If you’re not ready for it yet, some summery savings might help…
No lazy day at the beach – or pool – is all that lazy without a raft. So, check out SwimWays.com: They’re selling pool/beach floats for up to 50 percent off [expiration unknown].
Clothing and shoes
- Men and women: Shorts and flip-flops are 20 percent off at J. Crew‘s stores and site – and all orders ship free [expires 6/1].
- Women: Sundresses are marked down as low as $29.50 at Victoria’s Secret‘s semi-annual sale online [6/2]. Pretty much everything else is also discounted for the sale – clothing, sleepwear, swimwear, lingerie – and orders of $50-plus ship for free (with code SHIP50). The semi-annual sale is in stores too, but most stores don’t carry clothing.
- Juniors: Shorts, swimwear, and dresses are up to 40 percent off at Delia’s site [expiration unknown]. Orders of $25-plus ship for free (with code DCFW25) [6/7]. You may find these deals in stores too – they don’t say, so if you have one, call your local store before you waste gas.
- Children: If the kids’ summer wardrobe is looking a little worse for wear, everything is 50 percent off at OshKosh B’gosh‘s stores and site [expiration unknown].
- $1 off any eight pack of Nestle Drumsticks if you “Like” them on Facebook [expiration unknown]
- $1 off any shake at Marble Slab Creamery [expires 6/3] (Note that the coupon only says one per customer, not per party or per visit. So if you take the whole family out for shakes, be sure to print a coupon for each person.)
- $1.50 off an 11-ounce package of Starbucks Natural Fusion flavored coffee [expiration unknown]
- $4 off any two dinner entrees at Olive Garden Italian Restaurant if you “Like” them on Facebook [expiration unknown]
- $0 entree with the purchase of another at Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill [6/2] (Note that the fine print says “one coupon per visit.” That means you could print two coupons and use one of June 1 and the other on June 2 if you have a thing for barbecue.)
- Nine ways to save at Chuck. E. Cheese’s [6/1]