- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
The nation’s ongoing housing crisis has many would-be homeowners looking for the bargain of a lifetime. One way of buying cheap is foreclosures… another is with a short sale. But what is a short-sale and how does it work?
A short sale is potential solution for a homeowner that is in financial distress, that would allow them to sell their home for less than the balance of the mortgage.
Sounds almost too good to be true, but there is a catch… it’s much more difficult to do than you might expect. Dan Humbert, a Real Estate Attorney, helped us understand why the infomercials you might’ve seen can be misleading…