- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
Searching for the ultimate guy code?
Drumroll, please, for the most notable money management tips that made the cut:
- “Tip more than you should.”
- “Buy expensive sunglasses. Superficial? Yes, but so are the women judging you. And it tells these women you appreciate nice things and are responsible enough not to lose them.”
- “You can get away with a lot more if you’re the one buying the drinks.”
- “Don’t split a check.”
- “When a bartender buys you a round, tip double.”
- “The cliché is that having money is about not wasting time. But in reality, money is about facilitating spontaneity.”
- “When you admire the work of artists or writers, tell them. And spend money to acquire their work.”
- “Yes, of course you have to buy her dinner.”
So, what does all of this mean for your finances? Simply put, be generous, flamboyant and spontaneous.
You have to give to receive, and once the receiving starts, be sure to flaunt it.
And by all means, take risks. It’s the only way to get ahead in life because you never know when the optimal moneymaking opportunity lies right before your eyes. Risk taking isn’t for the faint of heart, so focus on the fact that money is power and affords you the ability to indulge in the luxuries of life on your terms.
If you didn’t learn anything else from this list, always remember that women are dispensable, but feel free to handle them with caution as you may have a great catch worth keeping for the long haul.
(On the other hand, if you’re a woman who meets a man like this, leave the bar/restaurant/coffee shop immediately. This guy sounds like a jerk.)
What’s your take on the Goldman Sach’s guy code? Comment below or on our Facebook page.