I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
Arts and crafts
- Hobby Lobby: 40 percent off one full-price item in stores (print first) and online (use code 1042) [2/4]. Note that the fine print says this coupon can be used once a day.
- Mimi’s Cafe: $10 off breakfast, lunch, or dinner order of $30-plus (print first) [2/2].
- Mimi’s Cafe: Pieces of spiced pumpkin cheesecake are $1 [expiration unknown].
- Vacuums: Up to 50 percent off Electrolux vacuums at Amazon.com [2/7]. This offer applies to 10 models, which start at $90.
- Pfaltzgraff (kitchenware): Up to 93 percent off more than 800 items online [1/31].
- Camera: $70 off Pentax’s Optio WG-1, a 14-MP waterproof digital camera at BJ’s online [1/31]. Instead of $300, it’s $230.
- iPhone case: 84 percent off a clear ultra-thin air case that includes two screen protectors at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $25, it’s $4 – and shipping is free! If this interests you, don’t wait to buy it; Buy.com’s hot deals sell out quickly.
- Free music: NPR Music’s Favorite New Artists of 2011 [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Crocs (shoes for the whole family): $5 off $20-plus shoes online (use code 5OFF) [1/31]. Use this discount toward a pair of sale-priced shoes to get the most out of it.
- Justice (for girls and pre-teens): 40 percent off your entire purchase in store (print first) and online (use code 752) [2/8]. Apply this discount to clearance-priced items to save up to 75 percent.
- Walmart: E-gift cards for just about every occasion start at $5 online [expiration unknown].