The Fourth of July is not just about fun in the sun, barbecues and exploding fireworks — and the independence they symbolize. It’s also a great time to score some amazing deals on everything from outdoor grill and patio sets to clothing and electronics.
Here are 23 sizzling Independence Day deals you won’t want to miss:
- Amazon: Celebrate the Fourth of July with Amazon’s selection of deals on movies, TV shows, books, music, and more.
- Best Buy: The retailer is offering up to 78 percent off laptops, phones, small appliances, video games, and more during its Fourth of July sale through Monday, as well as up to 40 percent off appliances and free shipping for orders over $399.
- Bloomingdale’s: Save 20-60 percent on select items through July 4.
- Dell: If you’ve been in the market for a TV or a laptop, check out some of the great deals you can get at Dell.com. For example, you can score a Samsung 55-inch LED Smart TV (originally $1,199) for just $599 and you’ll also get a $150 promotional eGift card. There are more TV deals here and Fourth of July laptop deals here.
- Hanna Andersson: Save up to 60 percent off most store items and an additional 10 percent off if you’re a new customer —use promo code NEWFAVES10 through July 5.
- Home Depot: The Red, White and Blue savings event is going on now at Home Depot, where you can save big bucks on barbecue grills and grill accessories through July 6.
- JCPenney: If you spend $25 at Penney’s, you can get $10 off if you use code BUYNOW46. The sale is good until July 5. At JCPenney Optical, you can get 60 percent off frames and lenses and $50 off HD lenses through July 5 with this coupon (thanks, Coupon Sherpa).
- Kohl’s: Take 15 percent off everything on their site with code TAKE15JULY. Good until the Fourth.
- Lord & Taylor: Get 20 percent off regular and sale priced items, 25 percent off clearance, and 15 percent off cookware, tabletop, and bed and bath items when you use code FOURTH through July 5.
- Lowe’s: Get up to 50 percent off and free shipping on orders over $49.
- Macy’s: The department store’s Fourth of July sale slashes prices on a broad range of items. It’s offering an extra 20 percent off with the code FOURTH.
- Microsoft Store: Sale offers up to $500 off (plus free shipping) on an array of computers.
- Newegg.com: Through July 4, get sale prices on electronics and media systems, components, storage and more.
- New York & Co.: You can score up to 80 percent off everything during New York & Co.’s Big Big Sale, which ends July 4.
- Old Time Candy: Save 17.76 percent (get it?!) on all patriotic candy through July 5 with promo code AMERICA16.
- Priceline: Their Fourth of July hotel sale has deals for up to 20 percent off.
- Ralph Lauren: The fashion label’s Summer Sale is offering an additional 25 percent off select styles if you use the code SUM25.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Get up to 30 percent off select bedding, bath, and kitchen styles until the Fourth.
- Sam’s Club: The warehouse store has slashed prices on mattresses and furniture through July 4.
- Sears: The department store is offering up to 25 percent off Craftsman Lawn & Garden products for the holiday.
- Target.com: Get a free $10 gift card when you spend $50 on groceries with promo code GROCERY.
- Walmart: “Stars, Stripes and Savings”, check out Walmart’s Fourth of July specials here.
- World Market: Save 15 percent on any online order and get free shipping for orders over $100 through July 4 with code YAY4TH.
Get an additional 2 percent to 10 percent cash back
Using a cash-back site like Ebates will allow you to save even more, on top of any savings you may already receive with a cash-back credit card. Right now, Ebates is offering double cash back for the Fourth of July for several retailers. Here’s what you can save at a few of the most popular ones:
- Macy’s: 6 percent cash back
- Overstock: 4 percent cash back
- Walmart: 2 percent cash back
- Kohl’s: 6 percent cash back
- Saks Fifth Avenue: 8 percent cash back
- JCPenney: 10 percent cash back
- Sears: 6 percent cash back
Click here to view the full list of stores and discounts, or to sign up for Ebates (it’s free and only takes a few seconds).
Do you shop the big sales before the Fourth of July? Share your comments below or on our Facebook page.
Add a Comment
Our Policy: We welcome relevant and respectful comments in order to foster healthy and informative discussions. All other comments may be removed. Comments with links are automatically held for moderation.