Whatever you’re shopping for this July 4 holiday, odds are good that you’ll find a bargain if you know where to look.
If you’re interested in something else, though, check out the following holiday sales:
- CVS Photo and Shutterfly: These photo and personalized photo gift retailers are offering 50 percent off. CVS Photo’s offer is good through Wednesday with code 4DAY50. Shutterfly’s offer is good through July 8 with code FIREWORKS.
- Ebay: Save 20 percent on purchases of $25 or more of top brands like Adidas and Dyson through Tuesday. Use code PARTYINUSA.
- Le Creuset: If you’ve always wanted a Le Creuset Dutch oven, now’s the time to save $100 on one. A lot of other Le Creuset cookware pieces — classic products built to last — are also on sale right now.
- Michaels: If you’ve never ordered from Michaels online and picked up the order at your local store, now’s a great time to try. You’ll save 40 percent on every regular-priced item in your order. This offer is valid through Wednesday with code 40BOPISW.
- Oneida: This kitchenware retailer is offering 30 percent off sitewide through Wednesday. Use code BOOM30.
- Target: Save up to 30 percent in the home department and the patio department through Wednesday. Additionally, you can save an extra 15 percent off indoor and outdoor furniture and rugs with code AMERICA.
- Walmart: Look for “new lower prices” — including rollbacks and clearance prices — on outdoor gear, technology and more.
- Wayfair: This home goods retailer is offering anywhere from 50 to 75 percent off across several departments.
For more deals and shopping tips, check out “The Best (and Worst) Things to Buy in July — Plus Tips on Amazon Prime Day.”
What holiday sales are you shopping this year? Do you know of any you would add to this list? Let us know by commenting below or over on our Facebook page.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.