I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. Every week, I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails. Most are a waste of your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here (and here) and display in a reader-friendly format.
- Del Taco: 29-cent tacos from 3 to 8 p.m. [8/10].
- Godiva Chocolatier: Save up to 50 percent during the Semi-Annual Sale online [9/16].
- Mimi’s Cafe (French restaurant): Get any breakfast entree free when you buy another (print first) [8/11].
- Mimi’s Cafe (French restaurant): Two free muffins with any purchase (print first) [8/15].
Health and beauty
- Mascara: $1 off Maybelline New York Great Lash at Walmart stores (print first – the pink “Get $1 Off Coupon” link is in the center of the page) [9/8].
- Deodorant: $1 off any Degree with motionSENSE antiperspirant/deodorant at Walmart stores (print first) [9/2].
- Grill set: 60 percent off an 18-piece barbeque tool set at Bass Pro Shops online [8/13]. Instead of $25, it’s $10 – that’s 56 cents per tool.
- Water filtration products: $5 off a water station or water pitcher by Filtrete, which is 3M’s brand of water filtration products (print first) [9/30].
Office and school supplies
- Post-it: $1 off any Post-it label pad products (print first) [8/31].
- Post-it: Up to $12 off any Post-it products (print first) [11/20].
- Post-it: $1 off any Post-it full-adhesive note purchase of $4-plus (print first) [12/31].
- Free coloring book pages: Thousands of printable pages to chose from at ColoringBookFun.com [expiration unknown].
- Waterproof camera: 50 percent off a 12 MP waterproof camera with face detection at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Shipping is free too.
- Bluetooth headset: 85 percent off a premium Samsung headset at CompUSA stores (after rebate) [9/30]. Instead of $35, it comes out to $5. Just be sure to mail in your rebate within 30 days of your purchase.
How to get the most from my deals…
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest “Daily Deals” post.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get “Daily Deals” posts emailed to you.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter to get a reminder about the latest Deal of the Day.
- Visit my Deals & Coupons page for more.