Photo by sharpner / Shutterstock.com
Savvy shoppers know that Memorial Day weekend boasts some epic sales and impressive discounts. Here are some awesome deals you can score this holiday weekend:
- Target: You can get up to 30 percent off patio, home and furniture at Target. Plus, you can save an extra 15 percent with promo code HERO.
- Old Navy: Bathing suits, activewear, maternity clothing, dresses and accessories are 50 percent off during Old Navy’s Memorial Day sales event, which ends May 29.
- HP: You can save up to 70 percent off electronics — ranging from laptops to printers — plus enjoy free shipping and returns at HP through June 3.
- Home Depot: You can score up to 40 percent off appliances at Home Depot through Memorial Day. Plus, you can get $10 off a gallon of paint and $40 off a 5-gallon bucket of paint with this rebate.
- Kohl’s: You can save on everything from patio furniture to clothing during Kohl’s Memorial Day sales event. Plus, you’ll get $5 in Kohl’s cash for every $25 you spend. You can also score $10 off an order of $25 or more with promo code TAKE10, The deal is good through May 29.
- Lowe’s: The home improvement store is offering appliances at up to 50 percent off, as well as sales on mowers and grills. The sales event ends June 5.
- Burger King: From now through May 28, BK is offering its Real Fruit Smoothies and Frappes for just $1 each.
- Hooters: All veterans and active-duty military can grab a free meal at Hooters restaurants on Memorial Day, May 29.
- Ebates: For four days — May 26-29 — Ebates, the online cash-back portal, will also offer double cash back on in-store purchases at a handful of retailers. Online savings also are available. Check out “How to Save Up to 40 Percent More on Memorial Day Sales.”
For more awesome savings, check out the Money Talks News deals page, which is updated daily.
How do you plan to spend your Memorial Day weekend? Comment below or on Facebook.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.