Amazon introduced tens of thousands of sales on Cyber Monday — but you don’t have to shop today to save.
Amazon warns that many of its specials are in limited supply and are likely to disappear quickly. However, if you miss one deal, another is likely to appear soon. According to the retailer:
Don’t worry if you miss one, because we’ll keep adding new ones as often as every five minutes throughout the day and all week long.
Early on Monday, Amazon was offering deals such as:
- $50 off on a Fitbit Tracker
- 25 percent off on cellphone cases and accessories
- 33 percent off a Fire tablet
- 60 percent off a KitchenAid KL26M1XER Professional 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
For more holiday shopping tips and deals, check out:
- “13 Worst Retail Store Credit Cards for Holiday Shopping“
- “10 Tips to Get the Best Deals From Outlet Shopping“
- “17 Restaurants Offering Free Gift Cards for the Holidays“
Do you know of great Cyber Monday deals? Share them by commenting below or on our Facebook page.
How to earn $30 in less than 30 seconds
Earn extra money by using Rakuten (formerly known as Ebates) — a site that gets you cash back at more than 2,500 stores. As a bonus for joining Rakuten between now and Aug. 6, 2020, you'll earn $30 when you spend at least $30 shopping online through Rakuten within the first 90 days. Start earning cash back and claim a free $30 bonus today.