For coffee lovers across the U.S., Sept. 29 is a special day. It’s National Coffee Day, and that means freebies and great deals on all things java-related.
Here are 10 great coffee deals you can score on Sept. 29:
- Caribou Coffee: The coffee chain is using National Coffee Day to give back this year. For every cup of Amy’s Blend coffee you buy on National Coffee Day, Caribou will donate a cup of coffee to caregivers and family members in cancer centers across the U.S. You can also buy a pound of Amy’s Blend coffee and score a complimentary medium brewed coffee from Sept. 29 to Oct. 2.
- Pilot Flying J: You can score a free small cup of Pilot Coffee — or another hot beverage of your choice, including tea and cappuccino — with this coupon.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: The popular coffee chain wants you to help them celebrate being in business for 66 years by stopping in for a steaming (medium) cup of coffee for just 66 cents.
- LaMar’s Donuts: If you purchase a 16-ounce ceramic LaMar’s collector travel mug for $1.19 (normally $8.99) on Sept. 29, you can fill it for free all day.
- Cumberland Farms: Text FREECOFFEE to 64827 and you’ll receive a coupon for a complimentary hot or iced coffee, in any size, from Cumberland Farms.
- Stewart’s Shops: If you live in the Northeast near a Stewart’s Shop convenience store location, you can grab a free hot or iced coffee — any size, any flavor — from noon until closing.
- Gloria Jean’s Coffees: You can score a free small cup of coffee of the day or a free 8-ounce white chocolate cookie chiller from 2 to 5 p.m.
- Krispy Kreme: You can score a free 12-ounce cup of coffee at participating Krispy Kreme locations and also enjoy a free glazed doughnut with your steaming hot beverage.
- Peet’s Coffee: Celebrate National Coffee Day at Peet’s with a free medium cup of drip coffee with the purchase of a fresh food item.
- Smoothie King: In celebration of National Coffee Day, the smoothie chain is offering a BOGO-free deal on its coffee high protein smoothies.
Enjoy the free and discounted coffee while you can. Bloomberg reports that dry weather and drought-like conditions in some of the world’s top coffee-producing countries — such as Brazil — have taken a toll on coffee production, pushing Arabica futures up 19 percent so far this year.
Are you a coffee drinker? What’s your favorite place to get a cup of java? Share your comments below or on our Facebook page.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.