Photo (cc) by MattHurst
You can save significant dough when eating out any time of year with the right tips, but it’s especially easy during the holiday season.
That’s because fancy, casual and fast-food restaurants all offer free food and discounts to encourage gift givers to buy gift cards between now and the end of the year.
For example, if you purchase $50 in gift cards from Ruby Tuesday’s this month, you’ll score a free bonus card that’s good for $15 off a future visit.
So whether you buy the gift card for yourself or someone else, here is everything you need to know about the freebies that 15 regional and national chains are offering.
1. Bakers Square Restaurant & Bakery
Photo by Flickr user fanofretail
- If you buy: $25 gift card (must be purchased online)
- You get a free: $5 bonus card valid Jan. 1 through March 20
- Offer expires: Unspecified
- For more info: bakerssquare.com/giftcards