Breakfast can officially be bought for a buck at Taco Bell.
The fast-food chain has launched a new $1 Morning Value Menu, which is now available at restaurants nationwide.
Taco Bell boasts in a news release that it’s now the only national fast food restaurant with a dollar menu whose items are all “actually $1 each” and the only such restaurant with a morning dollar menu that involves bacon.
The $1 Morning Value Menu consists of 10 items. New additions include:
- Mini Skillet Bowl, a breakfast bowl filled with seasoned breakfast potatoes, scrambled eggs, warm cheese and freshly prepared Pico de Gallo
- Breakfast Soft Taco, a warm flour tortilla filled with scrambled eggs, your choice of bacon or sausage, and cheddar cheese
- Sausage Flatbread Quesadilla, a grilled flatbread filled with a three-cheese blend, sausage and scrambled eggs
Existing $1 breakfast items that are also now part of the official $1 breakfast menu include:
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito
- Hash Brown
- Cinnabon Delights (two-pack size)
- Mountain Dew Kickstart™ Orange Citrus (small size)
The full breakfast menu is available at tacobell.com/food/breakfast.
To save even more money at Taco Bell — or many other restaurants — pay for your meals with a discounted gift card. You can buy discounted gift cards from legitimate online marketplaces like Raise.com (my personal favorite) and Cardpool.com.
For example, as of Tuesday night, Raise.com was selling Taco Bell gift cards for 6 percent less than their face value. So if you bought one from Raise.com and then used it at Taco Bell, you would effectively save an additional 6 percent on anything you bought with the gift card.
That means that for you, Taco Bell’s new $1 Morning Value Menu would be a 94-cent Morning Value Menu.
How do you feel about Taco Bell’s latest attempt to “disrupt America’s breakfast routines,” as the chain puts it? Let us know in the comment section below or on our Facebook page.