I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Babies, toddlers and children
- Orthodontic baby bottles: Free Nuk Bottle with the purchase of one bottle at Walmart stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- VeggieTales: 30 percent off sitewide — plus free shipping (use code WRAP30) [expiration unknown].
Health and beauty
- Men’s deodorant: $1.50 off a Degree Men Adrenaline Series product, $1 off a Degree Men Dry Protection or Fresh product, or $1 off a Gillette deodorant or body wash product in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Bath & Body Works: $10 off a $30 purchase in stores (print first) [12/16].
- Ulta Beauty: $5 off a $10 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 104942) [12/24].
- Kitchen appliances: Up to 50 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. This discount includes more than two dozen items that start at $6 and range from slow cookers to cupcake makers [expiration unknown].
- Apple battery charger: 60 percent off Intocircuit’s T5000 5000mah external battery pack high-capacity power bank charger for Apple devices at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $50, it’s $20.
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Children’s Place (for infants, toddlers and children): Up to 70 percent off sitewide when you use the 30 percent off savings pass (use code A5HHP30) [expiration unknown]. The savings pass is also good in stores (print first), but they’re throwing in free shipping [12/16].
- The Limited: 50 percent off up to three regular-priced items in stores (print first) [1/5]. They say this coupon is also valid online but don’t specify how to use it online.