I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
Arts and crafts
- Dr. Suess’ The Lorax: Free printable coloring pages, stickers, and more at HP.com [expiration unknown].
- Chili’s: Free kids meal with the purchase of an adult entree (print first) [5/7].
- Mimi’s Cafe: Free breakfast entree with the purchase of one entree and two drinks (print first) [5/9].
- Tony Roma’s: $5 off a $20-plus order (print first) [5/8].
Holidays and parties
- Party City: $10 off a $50-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code PCXTND3) [3/15].
- Area rugs: At least 40 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. You’ll see 24 rugs on that initial page I linked to, but if you click on one of the price ranges in that light blue bar, it will direct you to hundreds of others rugs that are also at least 40 percent off.
- Yankee Candle Company: $15 off a $45-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (click through the coupon) [3/18].
- Yankee Candle Company: $10 off a $30-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (click through the coupon) [3/18].
Health and beauty
- Knee stabilizers (Ace): $2 off (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Procter & Gamble products: $15 mail-in rebate for $50-plus purchases [4/28]. I don’t normally run mail-in rebates – they’re risky because they can get lost in the mail – or any deals that require the disclosure of personally identifying information. (Because I don’t believe you should have to chance sensitive information to save a few bucks.) But this is a really good deal: Procter & Gamble will essentially give you up to 30 percent of your money back if you spend $50 on their products. And if you buy those products with coupons, you can save an even bigger percentage. Just don’t put your date of birth, or at least not your real one, on the rebate form. Your DOB should be protected like your SSN to protect against identity theft.
- Ulta Beauty: $3.50 off a $10-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 70663) [3/10].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Converse (for the whole family): Up to 75 percent off shoes, clothing, and watches at 6pm.com [5/11]. Shipping is free!
- Gordon’s Jewelers: Up to 70 percent off clearance items – plus an extra 20 percent off if you buy online [expiration unknown]. More than 1,000 pieces have been discounted for this sale, including engagement rings.
- Kate Spade: Up to 75 percent off handbags, clothing, and accessories during the Sample Sale [5/7]. Kate Spade is a designer (read: pricey) brand, though, so this sale is only a deal if you insist on designer duds – in which case these prices are actually a steal.