I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
- Baby food: $1 off Beech-Nut Steamies Toddler or Let’s Grow Mini Meal Twin Pack (print first) [12/31*].
- Baby food: $1 off Beech-Nut Stage 4 or Let’s Grow Snack (print first) [12/31*].
Baby food: $1 off 10 jars of Beech-Nut baby food (print first) [12/31*].
Batter: $1 off Batter Blaster pancake and waffle batter (print first) [1/31]. The fine print says “one coupon per purchase,” so print multiple copies if you plan to buy multiple cans of batter before the expiration date.
- Pizza: $1 off a large California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian frozen pizza (print first – click the red “Save $1.00” button) [12/31*].
* unless the coupon runs out of prints sooner.
- Boston Market: $4 off a $20-plus online order (use code 32419) [12/18].
Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant: $10 off an entree when you dine in (print first) [12/18].
CiCi’s Pizza: $1 off an adult meal (print first) [12/11].
LongHorn Steakhouse: $5 off two adult dinner entrees (print first) [12/30].
- Mimi’s Cafe: $10 off a $30 order (print first) [12/11].
- O’Charley’s: $5 off a $20-plus order (print first) [12/18]. The fine print says “one per party per visit,” so you can use the coupon multiple times if you visit multiple times before it expires.
Olive Garden: $5 off two adult dinner entrees (print first) [12/30].
Red Lobster: $5 off two adult dinner entrees (print first) [12/30].
Subway: 6-inch Cold Cut Combo sub or 6-inch Meatball Marinara sub for $2 [12/31].
- White Castle: Free medium sweet potato fry with the purchase of a side (“like” and print first) [12/31].
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market (grocery store): $6 off a $30-plus purchase (print first) [12/6].
Free gift cards
- Check out Where to Find Gift Card Freebies This Holiday Season for a list of restaurants that are giving away free gift cards, meals, and desserts this month. I’ve added several restaurants since the article was published on Thursday.