I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here. Looking for more deals? Visit the Deals page for 24/7 savings.
- Baskin Robbins: Free cone or cup of the flavor of the month – three-point chocolate – with the purchase of one cone or cup (print first) [3/31].
- Baskin Robbins: Get a sundae for 99 cents when you buy one sundae at the regular price (print first) [3/31].
- Free Eat-Smart energy bar: At GNC or Vitamin Shoppe stores (print first) [3/31].
- Tea (Mighty Leaf): $1.50 off a 15-pouch carton (print first) [4/30].
- Frozen fruit cups (Dole): $1 off any packages of single-serving cups (print first) [8/30].
- Smoothies (Dole): $1 off any two Fruit Smoothie Shakers (print first) [8/30].
- Boston Market: $1 off a whole entree salad (print first) [4/10].
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: 50 free tickets (print first) [4/30]. All you have to do is have your child answer the five trivia questions on the form.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free espresso with any food purchase (print first) [4/3].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: $2 off a maple oatmeal breakfast egg sandwich (print first) [4/3].
- First Watch Restaurants: $2 off any entree between 7 and 11 a.m. (print first) [3/27].
- Marie Callender’s Restaurant & Bakery: 50 percent off an entree when you buy one entree and two drinks (print first) [3/29]. If you have a party of four, you can double up on the offer.
- Quiznos: Free sub with the purchase of one sub and a fountain drink (print first) [3/27].
For more restaurant coupons, check out the “Food” section of our Deals page.
- HoneyBaked Ham: Free drink with the purchase of a sandwich in stores (print first) [4/1].
Got a suggestion, comment, or question? Contact me at [email protected].