I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Restaurants and drink and dessert shops
- Baskin-Robbins: $1 off a medium or large iced or frozen drink (print first) [7/31].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Free breakfast entree with the purchase of one entree and two drinks (print first) [7/13].
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: The 2 for $25 Italian Dinner is back [expiration unknown]. That buys both people an entree, an appetizer or dessert, and unlimited breadsticks.
- Sonic Drive-In: 50 percent off shakes after 8 p.m. [expiration unknown].
- Starbucks: 50 percent off three new drinks – Valencia orange Refreshers, orange spice iced coffee and shaken iced peach green tea lemonade – from 3 to 5 p.m. [6/29].
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market: $5 off a $25 purchase in stores (print first) [7/2].
- Gum: Free 14-piece pack of Orbit with the purchase of a 0.47-ounce or larger bag of M&Ms and a 20-ounce or 2-liter soda (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Popsicle: $1 off any two products (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
- Starbucks VIA Refreshers: $1.50 off this instant drink mix (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Soup: $2 off Campbell’s Go Soup microwaveable pouches at Target when you combine Target’s $1-off coupon with the manufacturer’s $1-off coupon at Target stores [expiration unknown]. Not all stores’ coupon policies allow coupon “stacking,” but Target’s does.
- Crackers: Free 8-pack of Lance Xtra Fulls peanut-butter cracker sandwiches at Walmart stores (print first) [expiration unknown].