I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
Happy day after Valentine’s Day! Don’t forget to stop by your local grocery store and big-box store (like Target or Walmart) to snag the best of the leftover, now-discounted candy.
- Pampers: Free $25 Babies R Us/Toys R Us gift card with the purchase of two Pampers value boxes of diapers and one Pampers value box of wipes at Babies R Us/Toys R Us stores [2/20].
- Sponges: 75 cents off two O-Cel-O scrub sponges (print first) [3/13].
- Procter & Gamble brands: Free $15 Babies R Us/Toys R Us gift card with the purchase of three detergents (Tide or Dreft), toilet paper (Charmin), paper towels (Bounty), or batteries (Duracell) at Babies R Us/Toys R Us stores [2/20]. Those aren’t the cheapest stores you can buy these products at, but this offer is like taking $5 off the price of all three items you buy!
- Knives: 50 percent off Kuhn Rikon’s polka-dotted three-piece knife set in pink or green at Sur La Table online [expiration unknown]. Instead of $40, they’re $20.
Office and school supplies
- Flash drive: Kingston’s 16GB DataTravel USB flash drive is $13 at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. It doesn’t appear to be on sale, but this price is pretty much unbeatable for this size thumb drive – and shipping is free.
- Staples: Free 10-ream case of paper with a $100-plus purchase in stores and online (use code 47190) [2/18]. To get the freebie online, add Staples Copy Paper Select, item No. 897802, to your e-cart.
- Bath & Body Works: Free travel-size Signature Collection item of your choice – a $5 value – in stores (print first) [2/20].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Hats (for younger adults): 50 percent off select funky styles at Spencer’s online [expiration unknown].