I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
- Chocolate: Up to 40 percent off Godiva during the Post Valentine’s Day Sale in stores and online [2/25]. Click here to see if there’s a store near you.
- Energy Shots: $1 off Celestial Seasonings’ Kombucha energy shots (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Bakers Square Restaurant & Pies: Two entrees and a slice of pie for $19 after 4 p.m. (print first) [2/18].
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s: Free chili cheese dip and chips with the purchase of one of their five new steak items (print first) [3/11].
- Burger King: Breakfast sandwiches are two-for-$3 [2/29].
- Burger King: Free original chicken sandwich with the purchase of one original chicken sandwich [3/5].
- CiCi’s Pizza: Two adult meals and two drinks for $11 (print first) [2/25].
- LongHorn Steakhouse: $4 off the purchase of two entrees (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Mimi’s Cafe: Free lunch or dinner entree with the purchase of one entree and two drinks (print first) [2/19].
- O’Charley’s: The new 2 for $20 deal buys one appetizer and two entrees for $20 total [limited time only].
- On The Border: All-you-can-eat enchiladas for $8 [limited time only].
- Panda Express: Free peppercorn shrimp (print first) [2/22 only]. The fine print says one coupon per person, so print extra if you go with friends or family.
- Papa Murphy’s Pizza: Free cookie dough with the purchase of a full-price pizza (print first) [2/29].
- Popeyes: Free 22-ounce Dr. Pepper with the purchase of garlic pepper wicked chicken (print first) [2/19].
- T.G.I. Friday’s: $5 off a $15-plus order (print first) [6/30].