I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Arts and crafts and photos
- Hobby Lobby: 40 percent off one full-price item in stores (print first) and online (use code 5020) [3/31].
- Photos: 40 percent off prints and enlargements at Walgreens Photo online (use code FORTYALL) [3/31].
- Photos on canvas: 40 percent off at CafePress.com (use code SWEETHEART40) [3/28].
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market (grocery store): $6 off a $30-plus purchase (print first) [3/27].
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant: Feed four for $40 (print first) [3/29].
- Jersey Mike’s Subs: Free regular sub when you donate $2 to charity [3/28 only].
- Cinemark (movie theaters): Free drink with the purchase of popcorn (print first) [3/28]. Click here to find the Cinemark theaters in your state.
- Kirkland’s: $5 off a $25-plus purchase in stores (print first) [4/14].
- Yankee Candle Company: Free full-priced large jar candle with the purchase of two full-priced large jar candles in stores (print first) and online (click “through” the coupon) [5/13].
Health and beauty
- Haircut: $5 off at Supercuts (print first) [4/24]. Click on “LOCATIONS” to find your nearest store.
- For more health and beauty deals, scroll down to the “Personal Care” section of our deals page.
- HBO DVDs and Blu-rays: Up to 59 percent off HBO movies and complete TV show series at Amazon.com [3/26].
- Movies: Dozens are yours to own for less than $5 each at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- H&M (for kids): 20 percent off your entire purchase in stores (print first) [4/2].
- Kids clothing: Starts at $3 at Walmart’s clearance section online (click on “Baby Clothing”) [expiration unknown].
Got a suggestion, comment, or question? Contact me at [email protected].