I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Motor oil: $5 off select Valvoline or Castrol Edge products at Walmart stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Museums: Free admission at institutions participating in Smithsonian’s Museum Day Life on Saturday [9/28 only].
- National parks: Free entrance on Saturday, which is National Public Lands Day [9/28 only].
- Costumes: Up to 30 percent off select Nickelodeon costumes and up to 50 percent off select toddler and infant costumes at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Free personalized trick-or-treat bag: At York Photo online (use code TRICKTREAT) [10//31]. It can also be used as a reusable grocery shopping bag.
- Patio furniture: Up to 50 percent off during the Red Hot Summer Clearance at Walmart online [expiration unknown].
Health and beauty
- Shave gel: Free can of Edge with the purchase of one in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Rayovac: Free 2-Hour Power Pack for iPhones or micro-USB-equipped smartphones with the purchase of one Power Pack online [expiration unknown]. They give you an extra two hours of battery life — no charging cord or outlet necessary.
- “Dexter”: Up to 59 percent off each of the seven seasons at Amazon.com on DVD or Blu-ray [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- T.J. Maxx: They now offer online shopping for shoes, handbags and women’s clothing, as well as Halloween costumes. Shipping is free if you spend $75 (use code SHIP4FREE) [10/27].