Think your new appliance isn’t as good as the old one? You might be right. Here’s what you can do to minimize the repair cost.
Author Archives: Angela Colley
Don’t leave yourself at the mercy of an overpriced locksmith when you’ve locked yourself out of your car in the middle of the night.
Staycations appear to be falling in popularity, and for good reason, we think. Here are some tips to save for a memorable trip away from home.
Would you rather skip the all-nighters and hard tests, and coast your way through school?
Getting married? Money could be the reason you end up divorced. Take these steps now and avoid the battles and frustrations later on.
Looking for a deal? With these handy resources for finding discounts, there’s no reason to pay the full retail price for anything.
Struggling to set up a budget or to stay with it? Here are the budgeting hacks that have worked for me.
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs