There are many “no-brainer” ways to save, but that doesn’t stop us from overlooking them. Here are seven easy ways to build a nest egg.
Author Archives: Kentin Waits
If you’ve never heard of superfoods, it might be time to get acquainted with these power-packed staples of good health.
Easy credit, the tendency to overspend, and the overwhelming acceptance of plastic as a means to pay for everything from home repairs to hamburgers have helped make consumer indebtedness a chronic condition. Here’s how to break free.
In the material world in which we all live, it’s sometimes easy to feel like you’re suffering. Here are some simple tips to keep you focused, and more important, happy.
Does it ever seem like you’re swimming against a never-ending tide of stuff? Here’s how to make 2015 your year of living happily clutter-free.
They may not be as flashy or stylish as their high-spending friends, but savers have a sex appeal that’s all their own. Here are six reasons to give savers a second look (and maybe a wink).
My dad was a child of the Great Depression. And though there were many families worse off than his, he learned tough financial lessons that stayed with him for a lifetime.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?
- Ask Stacy: The Market Looks Scary – Should I Sell My Stocks Now?
- Clean Energy Tax Credits Mostly Benefit the Wealthy, Report Says
- These 5 Industries Offer the Best 401(k) Plans