If you’ve never heard of superfoods, it might be time to get acquainted with these power-packed staples of good health.
Author Archives: Kentin Waits
Easy credit, the tendency to overspend, and the overwhelming acceptance of plastic as a means to pay for everything from home repairs to hamburgers have helped make consumer indebtedness a chronic condition. Here’s how to break free.
In the material world in which we all live, it’s sometimes easy to feel like you’re suffering. Here are some simple tips to keep you focused, and more important, happy.
Does it ever seem like you’re swimming against a never-ending tide of stuff? Here’s how to make 2015 your year of living happily clutter-free.
They may not be as flashy or stylish as their high-spending friends, but savers have a sex appeal that’s all their own. Here are six reasons to give savers a second look (and maybe a wink).
My dad was a child of the Great Depression. And though there were many families worse off than his, he learned tough financial lessons that stayed with him for a lifetime.
I’ve sat on both sides of the customer service line — taking abuse from callers and getting angry at unmotivated CS reps too. Here are some lessons I’ve learned that can help you.
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers