In the material world in which we all live, it’s sometimes easy to feel like you’re suffering. Here are some simple tips to keep you focused, and more important, happy.
Author Archives: Kentin Waits
We all do it: sign up for services that suck money monthly from our accounts, then forget about them. How much are you wasting on things you could pay less for or drop entirely?
Use these simple techniques and you’ll give your kids the best foundation for using money wisely.
Our world’s new economic realities and our ever-increasing environmental sensitivities should give us pause before we chuck our serviceable older car.
In a nation founded on capitalist ideals and driven by consumer activity, why don’t we do a better job educating our kids about money?
The green movement’s anthem of ‘Reduce, Reuse, Recycle’ is missing its most important ‘R.’
Retirement today definitely takes more planning, may take some creative downsizing, and probably won’t be the same type of retirement that your parents or grandparents had.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- 18 Christmas Gifts for the Travel Lover on Your List
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Dec. 20
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- The Most Irritating Airline Passengers Have Been Identified
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way