Tradition and emotion often cause people to overspend. Who says you should pay three months’ salary for an engagement ring?
Author Archives: Michael Koretzky
Let’s be honest: You’re probably not prepared for a natural disaster, and you might even feel a bit of guilt about that. But you should at least take a few minutes to perform these simple tasks.
What happens when you combine a little money with some elbow grease? A car that sells fast and puts more money in your pocket — maybe a lot more.
Car-buying services will find and negotiate the purchase of your next new car, sometimes free of charge. They’ll definitely save you time and might save you money too.
Do-it-yourself home repair can save you big, but if you rush and cut corners, it can cost you even more to fix the damage. Here’s how to DIY intelligently.
Don’t burn money and rubber. Save tread and bread by shopping smart for your next set of tires. But be careful – some money-saving ideas are dangerous.
Even if you’re not looking for a job in high tech, you need to embrace technology for your job search. Here are the best – and easiest – ways to do that.
- Going to Greece? Load Up on Cash and Keep Your Eyes Open
- How to Pick the Best Credit Union for You
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?