Investing in stocks isn’t nearly as complicated as Wall Street wants you to believe. Proof: I can tell you everything you need to know in one short article.
Author Archives: Stacy Johnson
This week: how to use your retirement savings to buy a house, how to stay wealthy, why men make more than women, how to start a business with no money, and a comprehensive list of savings for seniors.
A reader has been advised to file bankruptcy, but doesn’t feel right about avoiding her debts. Should she feel guilty about filing bankruptcy? Would you?
This week: how to budget if you hate budgeting, how to strike out on your own, how to fix your credit, how to handle medical debt, and how to recognize and deal with lifestyle inflation.
A reader wants to get out of a timeshare she says was falsely advertised. If you’ve ever considered a timeshare, or know someone who has, here’s what you need to know.
Thursday’s sell-off was scary. But reacting to daily ups and downs is the mother of bad decisions.
This week: networking mistakes to avoid, how credit scores are like cats, how to bust out of a rut, tricks to save in college, and making money by blogging.
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal
- Should You Take Investing Advice From a Robot?
- Is American Faith in Banks Finally on the Mend?