- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
You might not think an iPhone app from Microsoft would be any good, but you’d be wrong. Their Bing app lets you search for some really cool things in some really cool ways. Say you’re in a store looking at a new Blu-Ray. Just whip out the Bing app and use your iPhone to take a picture of the bar code. The app will recognize what movie you want to buy and present you with a list of other places you can find it and how much it will cost. Instant savings, and it’s worked with almost every product I’ve tried.
Make decisions and get where you need to go with Bing. Connect with friends and see their opinions when you search. Find products with your camera.