Coupons.com has released a new batch of printable coupons for November. Learn about some of the best available offers.
Coupons.com has released a new batch of printable coupons for November. As a result, more than 400 coupons worth more than $1,000 in savings were available on the site as of Tuesday morning.
This major source of printable manufacturer coupons releases new coupons at the start of each month, as well as at random.
Using Coupons.com is free. You can sign up for an account, but it’s not required. To search for coupons by type, go to the Coupons.com home page and use the “Categories” pull-down menu.
Just don’t wait too long to print any coupons that interest you. They are available for a limited amount of time that is unspecified, so coupons on the site this week could be gone by next week.
Here are a few examples of the coupons you might find on Coupons.com currently:
- Buy-one-get-one-free offers for multiple types of Dannon yogurt — and dozens of other food coupons.
- $2 off multiple Aleve and Motrin products — and dozens of other health care coupons.
- Up to $2 off multiple Glade air freshener products — and dozens of other household coupons.
- Up to $3 off a variety of Gillette shaving products — and dozens of other personal care coupons.
- $2 off multiple types of Purina dog treats — and dozens of other pet care coupons.
Note that you might see slightly different coupon offers, depending on where you live and when you access the website.
To maximize your coupon savings, check out “6 Stores That Allow Coupon Stacking.”
If you prefer coupons that can be used online, check out the Money Talks News Coupons page.
Do you use coupons? Let us know what kind you prefer below or on our Facebook page.
Read Next: 8 Ways to Get Your FICO Score for Free
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.