- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in October
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- 4 Months of Emails Are MIA — What Should We Do?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
- Obamacare Open Enrollment is Coming: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Rockefeller Foundation Will Dump Investments in Fossil Fuels
We’d all like to save more money, and most of us wouldn’t mind doing a few good things for the environment while we’re at it. In fact, there are probably things you could be doing right now to benefit both causes, and they only take a few seconds!
Figuring out how to keep your home cool, without braking the bank on energy costs, is something we’re all going to be thinking about as summer nears. Most of us will just turn up the AC, but if you’re worried about the bill for all that cool air, don’t. We’ve got some simple suggestions that can save you as much as 30% on your energy costs.