- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 12 Golden Rules of Decluttering
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- 8 Secrets to Building a Budget You Can Live With
We’d all like to save more money, and most of us wouldn’t mind doing a few good things for the environment while we’re at it. In fact, there are probably things you could be doing right now to benefit both causes, and they only take a few seconds!
Figuring out how to keep your home cool, without braking the bank on energy costs, is something we’re all going to be thinking about as summer nears. Most of us will just turn up the AC, but if you’re worried about the bill for all that cool air, don’t. We’ve got some simple suggestions that can save you as much as 30% on your energy costs.