- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- Cold Is Coming: 10 Ways to Winterproof Right Now
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- 19 Ways to Make Use of Baby Shampoo Outside of the Bathtub
We’d all like to save more money, and most of us wouldn’t mind doing a few good things for the environment while we’re at it. In fact, there are probably things you could be doing right now to benefit both causes, and they only take a few seconds!
Figuring out how to keep your home cool, without braking the bank on energy costs, is something we’re all going to be thinking about as summer nears. Most of us will just turn up the AC, but if you’re worried about the bill for all that cool air, don’t. We’ve got some simple suggestions that can save you as much as 30% on your energy costs.