- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- 15 Awesome Adult Uses for Baby Powder
- Tons of Simple Hacks for Stuff You Do Every Day
- How to Keep Your Grandparents From Being Ripped Off by Mail Scams
- 8 Reasons Your Parents Had an Easier Retirement Than You Will
- The Restless Project: Can’t Get By on $60K, $80K, Even $100K?
We’d all like to save more money, and most of us wouldn’t mind doing a few good things for the environment while we’re at it. In fact, there are probably things you could be doing right now to benefit both causes, and they only take a few seconds!
Figuring out how to keep your home cool, without braking the bank on energy costs, is something we’re all going to be thinking about as summer nears. Most of us will just turn up the AC, but if you’re worried about the bill for all that cool air, don’t. We’ve got some simple suggestions that can save you as much as 30% on your energy costs.