- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- 5 Reasons the Other Driver’s Insurance Won’t Pay
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- The Most Expensive Mortgage Mistakes You Can Make
Last month general motors announced the biggest annual loss in their history. And dark clouds for car manufacturers mean blue skies for buyers, as dealers get desperate. But if you’re thinking of buying a car anytime soon, don’t forget the financing.