- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- Survey: These Airlines Have the Cheapest, Most Comfy Economy Seats
One of the most expensive parts of travel is a hotel. But what if you could stay in a full-sized home for no money at all? Thousands of people do it every year. It’s called house-swapping.