- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- Identify That Mystery Hotel Before You Book It
- The Allure of Medical Magnets and Other Unproven ‘Cures’
- Should the Knee Defender Be Allowed on Airline Flights?
- You Won’t Believe What Hotels Are Charging for Now
- Leave Your (Legal) Pot at Home When Traveling
- The 5 Most Complained About Cars in America
One of the most expensive parts of travel is a hotel. But what if you could stay in a full-sized home for no money at all? Thousands of people do it every year. It’s called house-swapping.