- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- Survey: These Airlines Have the Cheapest, Most Comfy Economy Seats
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- 12 Surprising Ways to Cut Rental Car Expenses
- 8 Secrets to Building a Budget You Can Live With
- Flying This Thanksgiving? Here’s When to Leave and When to Return
One of the most expensive parts of travel is a hotel. But what if you could stay in a full-sized home for no money at all? Thousands of people do it every year. It’s called house-swapping.