- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- 8 Secrets to Building a Budget You Can Live With
- Pop Quiz: Who Do You Contact First When You Want to Buy a Home?
- There Are 30 Ways to Avoid the Penalty for Not Buying Health Insurance
- 20 Surefire Ways to Slam the Brakes on Impulse Buys
- Banking Fees Are Killing You. Here are 14 Ways to Dodge Them
While taxes may be as certain as death, how you file them is up in the air. You can do them yourself, go to an accountant, or use your computer. Today money reporter Stacy Johnson explores the cost and benefits of each…