- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
- Lotteries Are Losing Their Allure With Some Customers
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
Raising children isn’t easy… or cheap. But this time of year, those dependents can save you money on your taxes. And now the rules about who qualifies as your dependent have changed to better reflect our society.