- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
Raising children isn’t easy… or cheap. But this time of year, those dependents can save you money on your taxes. And now the rules about who qualifies as your dependent have changed to better reflect our society.