- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
BillMinder does what it sounds like it should: it tracks your bills. You tell it how much you have to pay and when, and it’ll gently remind you when a bill is due. The app costs $1 ($2 if you want push notifications), but if you’re the kind of person who pays your bills late, saving just one late fee means the app paid for itself.
BillMinder simplifies your life by tracking your bills. It was the first and we believe it is the best bill tracking tool on the entire App Store!