- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
- Lotteries Are Losing Their Allure With Some Customers
- Hundreds of Americans Surrender Citizenship to Avoid Taxes
- Updating Insurance After a Policyholder Dies
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
This doesn’t have much (OK – nothing whatsoever) to do with personal finance. But I liked it and thought you might as well. It’s a Google-produced video review of 2010. The images are great, and the music (“Good Life” by OneRepublic) is even better. Turn it up (if you’re not at work) and check it out.
Another thing from Google that offers an interesting historical perspective of 2010 is Google’s list of fastest rising and fastest falling search terms. Single fastest rising search term last year? Chatroulette (Here’s how hip I am – I’d never heard of it. After reading this article about it on CNN, however, I’m not anxious to know much more.) Fastest sinking search term? Swine flu.