- The Restless Project: Will I Have to Live With a Roommate Forever?
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
- 7 Percent of US Workers Have Garnished Wages
- The Restless Project: Can’t Get By on $60K, $80K, Even $100K?
- Your Calls and Texts Could Be Intercepted by Fake Cell Towers
This doesn’t have much (OK – nothing whatsoever) to do with personal finance. But I liked it and thought you might as well. It’s a Google-produced video review of 2010. The images are great, and the music (“Good Life” by OneRepublic) is even better. Turn it up (if you’re not at work) and check it out.
Another thing from Google that offers an interesting historical perspective of 2010 is Google’s list of fastest rising and fastest falling search terms. Single fastest rising search term last year? Chatroulette (Here’s how hip I am – I’d never heard of it. After reading this article about it on CNN, however, I’m not anxious to know much more.) Fastest sinking search term? Swine flu.