- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- The Restless Project: She Has a Good Job, but Will She Have to Leave New Orleans?
- It Pays (Literally) to Be a Dad
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- US: Pass the Potato Chips, Please
- 7 Money Mistakes That Can Mess Up Your Marriage
- What Your Ring and the Cost of Your Wedding May Say About Your Marriage
This doesn’t have much (OK – nothing whatsoever) to do with personal finance. But I liked it and thought you might as well. It’s a Google-produced video review of 2010. The images are great, and the music (“Good Life” by OneRepublic) is even better. Turn it up (if you’re not at work) and check it out.
Another thing from Google that offers an interesting historical perspective of 2010 is Google’s list of fastest rising and fastest falling search terms. Single fastest rising search term last year? Chatroulette (Here’s how hip I am – I’d never heard of it. After reading this article about it on CNN, however, I’m not anxious to know much more.) Fastest sinking search term? Swine flu.