- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
- The Most Expensive NFL Tickets
- Does U.S. Bank Owe You Money?
- The Restless Project: Doing Well at $125K, but Still Losing Sleep Over Money
- 3 Ways Your Kids Can Get You Hacked
- Panama Tops Ranking of Countries for Well-Being; US is No. 12
- 8 Ways to Pay Less for Baby-Sitting
This doesn’t have much (OK – nothing whatsoever) to do with personal finance. But I liked it and thought you might as well. It’s a Google-produced video review of 2010. The images are great, and the music (“Good Life” by OneRepublic) is even better. Turn it up (if you’re not at work) and check it out.
Another thing from Google that offers an interesting historical perspective of 2010 is Google’s list of fastest rising and fastest falling search terms. Single fastest rising search term last year? Chatroulette (Here’s how hip I am – I’d never heard of it. After reading this article about it on CNN, however, I’m not anxious to know much more.) Fastest sinking search term? Swine flu.