- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
It’s amazing that a holiday as predictable as Christmas – it comes on the very same day each and every year – can sneak up on you so easily. And yet, it seems to happen to me every year.
With that in mind, here are your shipping deadlines, courtesy of our friends at The Consumerist:
Amazon – Free Super Saver Shipping deadlines start Friday, while Local Express Delivery for Amazon Prime users will be available up to Christmas Eve in some cities.
USPS – The deadline for First Class mail is Monday. More expensive options let you procrastinate until Dec. 22.
UPS – Ship by Dec. 21 to use 3-Day Select. You have until Dec. 23 to use UPS Next Day Air.
FedEx – FedEx offers same-day shipping Christmas Day, but the deadline for overnighting packages is Dec. 23.
DHL – Plan in advance. The U.S. deadline is Monday.
So, does this mean it’s nearly time to start shopping?