- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- 5 Reasons the Other Driver’s Insurance Won’t Pay
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
It’s amazing that a holiday as predictable as Christmas – it comes on the very same day each and every year – can sneak up on you so easily. And yet, it seems to happen to me every year.
With that in mind, here are your shipping deadlines, courtesy of our friends at The Consumerist:
Amazon – Free Super Saver Shipping deadlines start Friday, while Local Express Delivery for Amazon Prime users will be available up to Christmas Eve in some cities.
USPS – The deadline for First Class mail is Monday. More expensive options let you procrastinate until Dec. 22.
UPS – Ship by Dec. 21 to use 3-Day Select. You have until Dec. 23 to use UPS Next Day Air.
FedEx – FedEx offers same-day shipping Christmas Day, but the deadline for overnighting packages is Dec. 23.
DHL – Plan in advance. The U.S. deadline is Monday.
So, does this mean it’s nearly time to start shopping?