- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Oct. 22
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
Every week, I study 1,000 deal-touting emails from major companies. Most aren’t worth your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here and display in a deal-seeker-friendly format.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Toys R Us: An extra 30 percent off all clearance clothing and shoes and an extra 25 percent off all other clearance items during Red Hot Deals Days in stores [7/16]. When you combine these extra savings with clearance prices, you could save up to 75 percent off original prices.
- Forever 21 (teens and young women): Up to 70 percent off dozens of items in every category during the Super Summer Sale in stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Ann Taylor Loft (women): Full-price tees and tank tops are buy-one-get-one-free in stores and online [7/17]. This is a great deal that includes dozens of gorgeous blouses, not just T-shirts and tank tops. If you decide to check it out, stop by the sale section while you’re there, because you can take an additional 30 percent off all sale-price merchandise ["for a limited time"].
- Swarovski Crystal: 30-50 percent off men’s and women’s jewelry, watches, and accessories included in their current sale in stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Sewing: Up to 50 percent off Brother sewing machines and sewing products at Amazon.com [7/22].
- Book: Scott Nicholson’s Ashes (fiction) for Kindle [expiration unknown].
- Game: Big Kahuna Reef for PC and Mac [expiration unknown].
- Song: Ziggy Marley’s Africa Land in MP3 [expiration unknown]. This is from the album by the same name, released in 2010.
- Family Christian Stores: Up to 33 percent off in stores and online (four printable coupons) [7/14].
- Michaels: 40 percent off one full-price item in stores (printable coupon) [7/16]. The fine print says “one coupon per customer per day,” so if you need more than one item, you could print multiple coupons and go back another day.
- ProFlowers: 20 percent off $29-plus items sitewide [expiration unknown]. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout – no coupons or promo codes needed.
- Sam’s Club: Free $10 gift card when you buy any Huggies wipes or any Enfamil infant formula in stores [7/18].
- Mimi’s Cafe (French restaurant): Two free muffins with any purchase (printable coupon) [7/14 only].
- Omaha Steaks: 70 percent off the Premier Grilling Collection, a 25-ounce meat medley that currently comes with three free gifts [7/13]: four free Omaha Steaks burgers, a free six-piece cutlery set, and a free cutting board.
- Panda Express: Free Garlic Lovers Chicken Breast with any purchase [7/13].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $10 off a $20-plus order (printable coupon) [7/14].
- Sweet Tomatoes: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner coupons (4 printable coupons) [7/14].
How to get the most from my deals:
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest deals posts.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get deals posts emailed to you.