- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
Buying the right gift is hard enough when you’re shopping for a spouse. (See 5 Dumb Gifts for Girls.) But it’s even worse when the recipient of your generosity is 8-years-old. Granted, kids will do something many adults wouldn’t: They’ll tell you in no uncertain terms exactly what they want. Still, wouldn’t it be great if you could get actual toy reviews from kids before you head off to your favorite toy store?
If you answered yes to that question, you’re in luck. Because our friends over at Cheapism.com have a library of videos featuring kids showing you some of their favorite toys, as well as discussing the pluses and minuses of each. Worthwhile help? Maybe. Cute? Definitely.
By way of example, below is a video of a babe in Toyland: It’s 8-year-old Emma discussing the Nerf Vigilon…
Nicely done, Emma!
To see Emma and other kids delivering the inside scoop on more toys, visit this page of Cheapism.com. From there you can click through to Educational Toys, Games and Puzzles, Crafts, Collectibles, and Toy Pets and Stuffed Animals for more videos.