- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 5 Reasons to Take a Company Buyout (And Why You Might Think Twice)
- The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs in the US
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Are You an Employee or a Contractor? (In Other Words, Is Your Boss Ripping You Off?)
Buying the right gift is hard enough when you’re shopping for a spouse. (See 5 Dumb Gifts for Girls.) But it’s even worse when the recipient of your generosity is 8-years-old. Granted, kids will do something many adults wouldn’t: They’ll tell you in no uncertain terms exactly what they want. Still, wouldn’t it be great if you could get actual toy reviews from kids before you head off to your favorite toy store?
If you answered yes to that question, you’re in luck. Because our friends over at Cheapism.com have a library of videos featuring kids showing you some of their favorite toys, as well as discussing the pluses and minuses of each. Worthwhile help? Maybe. Cute? Definitely.
By way of example, below is a video of a babe in Toyland: It’s 8-year-old Emma discussing the Nerf Vigilon…
Nicely done, Emma!
To see Emma and other kids delivering the inside scoop on more toys, visit this page of Cheapism.com. From there you can click through to Educational Toys, Games and Puzzles, Crafts, Collectibles, and Toy Pets and Stuffed Animals for more videos.