- 8 Ways to Pay Less for Baby-Sitting
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Sep. 22
- Today’s Deals: Sunday, Sep. 21
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Sep. 20
- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
- 24 Hour Fitness: Free seven-day trial membership [expiration unknown].
Dessert and smoothie places
- Jamba Juice: 16-ounce Fit ‘n Fruitful smoothie for $2 (print first) [1/19].
- Jamba Juice: 12-ounce Probiotic Fruit & Yogurt Blend smoothie for $1 (print first) [1/19].
- Jamba Juice: 16-ounce Coldbuster smoothie for $2 (print first) [1/19].
- Marble Slab Creamery: $1 off a waffle bowl sundae (print first) [2/29].
- Oatmeal: $2 off Quaker instant oatmeal at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. They’ve got pretty much every variety available.
- CiCi’s Pizza: Two adult meals and two drinks for $10.99 (print first) [1/14]. That’s like getting your drinks for free.
- Friendly’s: Three-scoop sundaes are buy-one-get-one-free (print first) [1/19].
- Mimi’s Cafe: Free four-pack of muffins – a $6 value – with an $8-plus breakfast purchase or a $9-plus lunch or dinner purchase (print first) [1/13].
- O’Charley’s: Two meals for $16 [expiration unknown].
- Red Lobster: The four-course Seafood Feast is $15 [expiration unknown]. Red Lobster has offered this deal before and is bringing it back for a limited time.
- Wienerschnitzel: Chili dogs are $0.99 [1/22].
- Modeling chocolate: 70 percent off a six-color, 10.4-ounce kit at Williams-Sonoma online [expiration unknown]. Instead of $20, it’s $6.
- Wine: Free $75 Williams-Sonoma gift card when you join their Wine Club [expiration unknown]. This deal applies to all three levels of the Wine Club: Explorer (cheapest), Entertainer, and Connoisseur (most expensive). If you shop at Williams-Sonoma, this is a great deal.