I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
- Songs by rising artists: New MP3 selection each month at Amazon.com.
- For more free music: check out our Freebies page.
- Pep Boys: More than 20 coupons for both merchandise and services (print first) [3/31].
- Avis Car Rental: $30 off a weekly rental of an intermediate size car or higher (use code MUWA126) [6/15].
- Baskin Robbins: Cones and cups of the flavor of the month – three-point chocolate – are buy-one-get-one-free (print first) [3/5].
- Free Bosch 11224VSR 7/8-inch SDS-plus Bulldog rotary hammer: With the purchase of one Bosch rotary hammer at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. To get the freebie, add it and the other hammer to your cart. The discount should be automatically applied, but make sure you see it before you pay.
- Rubbermaid LunchBlox food storage: $1.50 off any item (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Rubbermaid Glass with Easy Find Lids food storage: $1.50 off any item (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids, Premier, Lock-Its, or Produce Saver food storage: $1 off any item (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Flintstones Vitamins: $1 off any product (print first – click on the green “SAVE $1 NOW!” button at the bottom) [expiration unknown].
- Instant movies: $2 off select award-nominated movies at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Video game rentals: Get the first night free when you reserve online at Redbox.com [3/8].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Victoria’s Secret: Free $10-plus reward card with a $10-plus purchase in stores and online [3/31]. So if you spend just $10, they’ll give you a card worth $10, $50, $100, or $500. The fine print says you can get one card a day, so you may want to make more than one trip if you plan to buy more than one thing. Just note that the reward cards expire on April 30.
- Victoria’s Secret: $15 off a $100-plus purchase (15 percent off), $30 off a $150-plus (20 percent off), or $75 off a $250-plus purchase (30 percent off) online (use code SPRING12) [3/13].
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.