I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
Arts and crafts and photos
- JCPenney Portrait Studio: Free 8×10 photo with no sitting fee (print first) [3/31].
- Fabrics for drapery and upholstery: 50 percent off at Hancock Fabrics online [3/13].
- Easter-print cotton fabrics: 50 percent off at Hancock Fabrics online [3/13].
- Mimi’s Cafe: Free lunch or dinner entree with the purchase of one entree and two drinks (print first) [3/14].
- Taco John’s: Free potato oles with the purchase of two fish tacos (print first) [3/15].
- Restaurant.com: 80 percent off restaurant gift certificates (use code EXPLORE) [3/12]. That means $25 certificates are $2. If you’ve never used Restaurant.com, check out How to Cut Your Restaurant Bill in Half.
- Flatware (Oneida): Up to 70 percent off sets and individual pieces online [expiration unknown]. Oneida is a brand name, though, so if you’re looking for the cheapest flatware possible, this isn’t it. But it makes a nice gift.
- Five-piece kitchenware set: 80 percent off at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. The set includes a vegetable peeler, a parer knife, a slicing knife, scissors, and a plastic cutting board. Instead of $50, it’s $10 – and shipping is free.
- Pottery Barn Teen: Up to 60 percent off furniture, bedding, and accessories online [expiration unknown].
- Hotels.com: Up to 30 percent off select bookings during the Easter Sale [4/8]. Note the fine print: This discount is only valid if you travel between April 5 and April 10, and you have to book by April 8.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Eddie Bauer (for him and her): Up to 50 percent off men’s, women’s, bags, and gear during the Spring Sale online [expiration unknown]. Note that clearance items are up to 75 percent off too.
- Last Call by Neiman Marcus (for him and her): Additional 25 percent off your entire purchase, including clearance items, during the Spring Up Sale in stores and online [3/12].
- Shoes.com (for the whole family): Additional 25 percent off sale-priced shoes (use code 25SALE) [3/12]. The red prices you see in the sale sections do not reflect this additional discount, so you can subtract another 25 percent from those prices. To double up on deals, note that they have a Hot Cash coupon offer going on right now: You’ll get a $15 coupon for every $30 you spend.
- Hot Topic: Free Hunger Games movie poster with a $25-plus purchase of Hunger Games merchandise in stores and online [expiration unknown].
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.