- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- Today’s Deals: Thursday, Oct. 23
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Customizable photo books: 50 percent off at CVS photo online (use code BOOK50) [9/15].
- 4×6 photo prints: 25 free with the purchase of 25 at Walgreens Photo online (use code 25BOGO25) [9/15].
- Customizable photo products: $5 off a $10-plus purchase at Walgreens Photo online (use code GIFTFIVEOFF) [9/15].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free dessert with purchase of an entree (print first) [9/12].
- Bath & Body Works: Free mini candle with a $10-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code FREEMINI50) [10/7].
- Ulta Beauty: $3.50 off a $10-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 70162) [9/22].
- All-in-one printer: 75 percent off Konica Minolta’s Magicolor at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $1,600, it’s $400 – and shipping is free.
- HDTVs (Panasonic): Such big savings that you have to put an item in your e-cart to see the sale price at Amazon.com [9/29].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Baby, toddler, and kids clothing: Up to 40 percent off at The Gap stores and online [9/13]. They say this sale only happens twice a year.
- Silk scarves: 65 percent off at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $30, they’re $10 – and shipping is free.
- Watches: Clearance-priced models are up to 75 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Old Navy (for the whole family): $5 off a $25-plus purchase in stores (print first) [9/12].