- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
Forbes magazine has released its fourth annual list of the best cities for working moms.
After considering factors like women’s annual earning, crime rates, childcare costs, and how much money is spent on each student, they crowned Columbus, Ohio, No. 1. Ohio also takes the cake for having more of its cities make the list than any other state: Cincinnati came in No. 5, and Cleveland No. 7.
1. Columbus, Ohio
2. New Orleans, La.
3. Hartford, Conn.
4. Cincinnati, Ohio
5. Providence, R.I.
6. Birmingham, Ala.
7. Cleveland, Ohio
8. Richmond, Va.
9. Buffalo, N.Y.
10. Louisville, Ky.
11. Pittsburgh, Penn.
12. Milwaukee, Wis.
13. Indianapolis, Ind.
14. Raleigh, N.C.
15. San Jose, Calif.
16. Austin, Texas
17. Virginia Beach, Va.
18. Kansas City, Mo.
19. Nashville, Tenn.
20. St. Louis, Mo.
Check out their slideshow for more details on each city.