- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
Forbes magazine has released its fourth annual list of the best cities for working moms.
After considering factors like women’s annual earning, crime rates, childcare costs, and how much money is spent on each student, they crowned Columbus, Ohio, No. 1. Ohio also takes the cake for having more of its cities make the list than any other state: Cincinnati came in No. 5, and Cleveland No. 7.
1. Columbus, Ohio
2. New Orleans, La.
3. Hartford, Conn.
4. Cincinnati, Ohio
5. Providence, R.I.
6. Birmingham, Ala.
7. Cleveland, Ohio
8. Richmond, Va.
9. Buffalo, N.Y.
10. Louisville, Ky.
11. Pittsburgh, Penn.
12. Milwaukee, Wis.
13. Indianapolis, Ind.
14. Raleigh, N.C.
15. San Jose, Calif.
16. Austin, Texas
17. Virginia Beach, Va.
18. Kansas City, Mo.
19. Nashville, Tenn.
20. St. Louis, Mo.
Check out their slideshow for more details on each city.