- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops A Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- The 5 Reasons People Fall for Scams and Gotchas
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
- 7 Percent of US Workers Have Garnished Wages
Forbes magazine has released its fourth annual list of the best cities for working moms.
After considering factors like women’s annual earning, crime rates, childcare costs, and how much money is spent on each student, they crowned Columbus, Ohio, No. 1. Ohio also takes the cake for having more of its cities make the list than any other state: Cincinnati came in No. 5, and Cleveland No. 7.
1. Columbus, Ohio
2. New Orleans, La.
3. Hartford, Conn.
4. Cincinnati, Ohio
5. Providence, R.I.
6. Birmingham, Ala.
7. Cleveland, Ohio
8. Richmond, Va.
9. Buffalo, N.Y.
10. Louisville, Ky.
11. Pittsburgh, Penn.
12. Milwaukee, Wis.
13. Indianapolis, Ind.
14. Raleigh, N.C.
15. San Jose, Calif.
16. Austin, Texas
17. Virginia Beach, Va.
18. Kansas City, Mo.
19. Nashville, Tenn.
20. St. Louis, Mo.
Check out their slideshow for more details on each city.