- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
Forbes magazine has released its fourth annual list of the best cities for working moms.
After considering factors like women’s annual earning, crime rates, childcare costs, and how much money is spent on each student, they crowned Columbus, Ohio, No. 1. Ohio also takes the cake for having more of its cities make the list than any other state: Cincinnati came in No. 5, and Cleveland No. 7.
1. Columbus, Ohio
2. New Orleans, La.
3. Hartford, Conn.
4. Cincinnati, Ohio
5. Providence, R.I.
6. Birmingham, Ala.
7. Cleveland, Ohio
8. Richmond, Va.
9. Buffalo, N.Y.
10. Louisville, Ky.
11. Pittsburgh, Penn.
12. Milwaukee, Wis.
13. Indianapolis, Ind.
14. Raleigh, N.C.
15. San Jose, Calif.
16. Austin, Texas
17. Virginia Beach, Va.
18. Kansas City, Mo.
19. Nashville, Tenn.
20. St. Louis, Mo.
Check out their slideshow for more details on each city.